The Nanny Tax Gold & Gold Extra services offer comprehensive nanny payroll packages, managing all salary & wage calculations and related administration.
Nanny Tax Gold processes all administration and calculations, we let you how much is payable and how to arrange payment to your nanny, ATO, workers compensation and superannuation fund. This lightens your workload and protects your privacy and control at the same time, as there is no access to your financial details.
Whist the Nanny Tax Gold Extra provides the additional service of managing the transfer of payment to your nanny ( and ATO and super fund if required).
Both Gold services cover two main areas – payroll and government compliance.
A payslip is emailed out to you and your nanny for the pay period of your choice – weekly, fortnightly or monthly. The payslip includes all details required for legal compliance including accrued leave, YTD totals and super fund details.
If your nanny is on a set number of hours, the nannies pay will be sent out automatically via email to yourself and your nanny. If the hours vary each pay period, your nanny may be required to send in a time sheet. The net balance is paid, directly to the nanny, with the super and tax withheld until they are due for payment.
Once set up, the service is self regulating with minimal contact required, you will only need to contact Domestic Payroll if there is any change to the hours worked or leave taken.
Once Domestic Payroll registers you and your employee with the ATO, nominated super fund (if applicable ) and workers compensation, we become the point of contact. We manage all paperwork and lodgement deadlines. We will contact you as soon as possible detailing what is due, when payment is due and how to arrange payment.
All other compliance such as the issuing of Payment Summaries (Group Certificates) to your nanny and the ATO, will be organised for you and produced automatically.
NANNY TAX GOLD SERVICE OVERVIEW:
• Managing, registering and preparing all calculations and administration requirements.
• Registering you as an employer with the ATO and the nominated superannuation fund.
• Calculation of all weekly/fortnightly/monthly PAYG tax, superannuation, accrued leave, allowances, deductions and payslips.
• Quarterly calculation and remittance of PAYG withholding tax and superannuation.
• Issue of end of year Payment Summaries to employees.
• Payment Summary Statements issued to ATO for the financial year.
• Maintaining employees file and lodging TFN form.
• Organise and manage workers compensation insurance.
• Provide human resources and industrial relations advice.
• Standard employment contracts to NES standards.
Charges for the Gold start with an initial upfront payment for the first 3 months of $385 (plus GST) . Once the 3 months are completed there is an ongoing standard monthly fee of $70 per month , allowing you to maintain, hold or stop the service based on your child care requirements.
The Gold Extra, follows the same pattern except it is $550 (plus GST) for the first 3 months and the $110 each month, once the initial period is completed.
There are no additional charges if you make changes to your employee’s contract, ask questions, employee a replacement nanny or any other adjustments such as your nanny changing their nominated super fund.
For parents who want to manage their own payroll but don’t know where to start, try the DIY Nanny Tax Silver and Bronze services.